Saturday, March 15, 2014

Fun #2 Love Talking to God .365 #Fun ways of doing , practising and being #Positive & #Happy #Positivity #happiness in life

Source:http://4.bp.blogspot.com


Lifes like that !
It’s pretty much writing your own examination with guidance from ‘above’ and  here it's self-introspection and giving that quality time to the most important persona in your life…who else –its "YOU"

What type of "FUN" Days do you really want??
Believe me was a tough question to answer this at first when I was asked by my Law of attraction coach …but then the miraculous ,wonderful and amazing things began to happen around me and my family and life began to unfold like beautifully.
I started having fun and I thought of sharing 365 days of having fun in your life.I share my experiences .Go ahead and share yours!

Heres the link to post #1 Having Fun -

http://theinfinitehappiness.blogspot.in/2014/03/365-fun-ways-of-being-positive-happy.htmlFirst post on 365 Fun ways of Being #Positive and #Happy!
 


Fun Way no#2 Talking to GOD.


  • Is god your friend? How many minutes or hours in a day do you spend with GOD?
  • Do you fight with him like you do with your near and dear ones? :)
  • If God appears to you NOW are you ready to ask him your Top 3 Wish List?
  • Do you Listen carefully what your inner voice has to share?
  • What do you want GOD to do for you 'TODAY'?
  • What will you do for yourself today?
  • Do you feel God is punishing or fearing?
  • Do you feel GOD is bigger than You?
I had all these questions too but now I only converse with him and also keep the faith and strive to keep improving myself day by day.

Keep a journal of  your all questions , 'Conversations with GOD' or inner voice or higher self.
Notice what feelings , what thoughts and what suggestions come to your mind.Keep a note book handy!
 
You will realise that you have much more to offer to GOD than he to you.
I have written around 5 personal #Journal books so far in my journey. 
#Happiness #Positivity #Self Help #Personal  Growth #God #friend are the keywords in my life now.
 
This is my personal view or opinion .Please do not be offended 

No comments:

Post a Comment