Friday, March 14, 2014

365 #Fun ways of being #Positive & #Happy #Positivity #happiness



Lifes like that !
 It’s pretty much writing your own examination with guidance from ‘above’ and  here it's self-introspection and giving that quality time to the most important persona in your life…who else –its "YOU"




What type of "FUN" Days do you really want??

Believe me was a tough question to answer this at first when I was asked by my Law of attraction coach …but then the miraculous ,wonderful and amazing things began to happen around me and my family and life began to unfold like beautifully.
I started having fun and I thought of sharing 365 days of having fun in your life.I share my experiences .Go ahead and share yours!

 Fun Way no.1 Meeting new #people & #networking.
  • Keep a goal on how often you are going to meet new people (Frequency : Every week or month or once in 3 months?)
  • Those new people could have common interest areas like yours or different.
  • Make a note of their names in your phonebook,if you feel appropriate.
  • Listen carefully to what they have to share.
  • What you want to do or learn from those people ?
  • What you can give back to them in return for this energy exchange! 
  • At the end of the meeting ,collect their business cards & send them invites through social media if it makes business sense.
  • Keep a list of people you met and feel #good & Happy and proud to be #socializing.
I have met around close to at least 2000+ people so far in my corporate life who know me and I know them.
#Happiness #Positivity #Self Help #Personal Growth #Development are the keywords in my life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment