Monday, March 3, 2014

Infinite gratitude prayer



I am always thankful to you my lord
for always showering your grace upon me and my family
you have always been there with me during toughest times and during the happiest moments
you have carried me during the days where i didnt have the strength  to  walk
you have kissed me during the days when i have sobbed or felt lonely
you have borne all my worries and sadness even without my knowledge
then heard me whining about the ones i was aware of .

you kept silently working upon me
gave me brethren of diff nature and diff attitudes
i have been always learning from these lessons in life
i thank you for the path that you have shown me
whenever i have treaded upon the wrong path u have gently brought me back ,
you have thence showered your grace upon me, unasked

With this , i have only one thing to give you o lord , my sincere 'Gratitude' and unquestioning surrender at your lotus feet.
let me love that like i have never felt before
let me feel positive such that my heart cannot hold that anymore and let it blossom into a scented rose that others can smell the fragrance
let me feel peace so much that i can only demonstrate your presence around me.
let me feel the happiness that it can overflow and be shared with others at home and see smiling faces.
let me feel the way you want me to feel....that I can only feel through you .
let me live life the way you want me to live it ...i can never know anything else.


Thank you Lord for knowing you and letting me always remember you.

Thank you! Thank You! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment