Saturday, April 19, 2014

Fun way #6 How to document your happy moments in a journal ?

"If Ignorance is bliss.Awareness is Awakening".~ Brian Solis (The end of business as usual)
Photograph courtesy: Aroma home Spa


To instill that awareness in one's life , one must always be aware of what is getting us down or driving our happiness& satisfaction levels high .Be it in one's career , personal life , Health or any other..
It is also very important to document this process or feelings with one's own hand so that the brain registers it at conscious & subconscious levels to start programming what one really wants.
So,how to document?
I always use a personal #happiness #journal to document the days #happy #moments !

Do you? If not , you must start .Buy a simple notebook or a long fullscape binded book
Ask your self these questions to guide your thinking towards positive thoughts.I will guide myself in this manner :

Career / Job related 
1) What are the 3 things that made me happy today?
2) What are that 3 things that will make me happy tomorrow?
3) What are the 3 things I hate doing that i can outsource to someone?

Personal Life related
1) What are the 3 things that made me happy at home today?
2) What are that 3 things that will make me happy tomorrow?
3) What are the 3 things I hate doing that I can outsource to someone?

Health related 
1) What are the 3 things that will make me healthier and happier?
2) What are that 3 things that will make me a  healthier & happier being tomorrow?
3) What are the 3 things I hate eating or not doing that is making me unhealthy?

Try this out and let me know! Stay Happy .Stay Positive !


No comments:

Post a Comment