Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Gratitude prayer



  • I am always and NOW grateful to the Universal energy ,Reiki ,God ,Angels ,Spiritual nature,ascended guides and descended and spiritual masters guides and holy saints like Jesus,Buddha,Baba Amma,Shiv Baba and other saints.
  • For all their protection, grace,love,caring attitude,blessings,ever lasting focus on me
  • To able to see,touch,feel,smell and hear –basically all the 5 senses active and awareness within me.
  • For living in a beautiful home filled with positivity,surrounded by greenery ,garden,tennis court,volley ball court,club house,landscape that gives a breath of fresh air and is clean.
  • For giving me a wonderful life partner-who is understanding,caring,loving,protective and concerned about my welfare and is able to support my needs-financially,emotionally ,physically and mentally.
  • For having a wonderful grandmom.
  • To be able to give back to her happiness,love,respect ,material things.
  • Having a loving mom with me in my home and able to take care of her and giving her whatever she needs.
  • For being associated to all those positive and knowledgeable people for having guided me,given me sincere advices,love,caring attitude whenever I needed it.
  • For surrounding me with genuine friends and colleagues whom I can always count on & trust.
  • For the intelligence,knowledge,good looks,good health,awareness,spirituality,appreciation,helping and giving nature,trustworthy,able to connect well to higher consciousness.
  • Having a great career,good job environment ,freedom to be flexible at work,helpful colleagues,understanding and excellent seniors who are concerned about my growth and offering a great learning opportunity @work.
  • Forgiving and forgetting and moving on nature-ability to patch up soon
  • Having understanding relatives around me
  • Having sufficient financial and sufficient clothing,food,shelter and comforts within my reach and much more.
  • Having support system at home –feels great!
  • Knowledge about Angels,Reiki,Gurus,Saints,devas and able to pray for self and others.
  • Feelings – emotional,thinking straight from heart.
  • Having the freedom to do, to an extent.
  • Having good sound sleep and receiving guidance in dreams
  • To be introduced to all these concepts LOA,Core Abundance,Reiki,Angel Attunement, etc and application of the same
  • Thank you , Thank you ,Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment