Wednesday, May 7, 2014

20 things I love doing..What are your favourite things?

I love meeting people  and networking & socializing!

I love talking about God, Angels ,share day to day happenings in my life , positive news.
Chubby AngelI love working out -specifically group workout , yoga , dancing freely and love working out in the evenings.

Source : http://article.wn.com

I love eating my favorite dishes-Pizzas , Ice-Creams , Dessers etc  !

Raspberry Pie
Raspberry Pie
Yummy mango dessert
Yummy mango dessert

I love to shop -Watches etc.
IMG_0868I love going international vacations especially to serene places Hawaii , Bangkok , Bali , Grand Canyon, HongKong , Japan ..
Royal Bali Beach Resort,IndonesiaGrand CanyonI like to meditate on a beach-side facing apartment on a fresh week day morning!

I love tech gadgets (i-Phone5C , i-pod , Amazon Kindle , Philips Mini DVD player etc) using each one of them that makes me happy.

I love to spend quality time with spouse in a wonderful place like goa or vegas ...wish we go there again!!
I love to do my home - cleaning, clearing , de cluttering at times,disposing old clothes , old stuff to bring in new!
I love to fun with colors - ever since i got into angel workshop i love writing affrmations or wishes in different colors
I love to watch comedy serials or share jokes
I love to watch movies -esp with popcorn , soda and friends or family.If hubby then a thriller english movie is worth it , if friends even an emotional would do!!
I love to shop aromatic oils and scented candles!
I like to keep learning and doing something ,new fresh everyday in life!
I have fun days sometimes with my cousins -when we catch up , we shop , crack jokes and sleep wee hours chatting!!
I have fun playing with cute children esp with chubby cheeks.I love it !!
I love going out for dinner with my spouse and lunch with my mom!
I love playing sports like badminton , cricket ( used to play ) , would love to play tennis
I love drinking Red Wine -Cinanamon flavoured.
It would be fun to participate in a wine tasting festival !

No comments:

Post a Comment